I am commited to protecting your privacy, so have a cookie!
I am also committed to protecting children. I do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under age 13. You must be at least 13 years old to actively interact with this website. Parents and guardians please supervise your child’s internet use.
I collect two types of data:
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION – collected primarily through cookies.
- PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII).
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or device when you visit certain parts of my site. They store information such as: time and date of your visit, the pages you visit, the website used to link to our site, websites visited from our site, other interests you have, and other diagonstic data. Some of this information is collected and sent to aggregate statistics and spam-checking services.
- Cookies store no Personally-Identifiable Information.
- You can decline cookies. Learn how at All About Cookies.
Sharing of Data:
The only information I share is anonymous data and aggregate statistics. This data, collected (primarily) in the form of cookies, is sent to analytical, statistical, and anti-spam services for the purpose of providing me with statistical information and protecting this site against spam. Rest assured that I never share, trade, barter, or sell Personal (PII) data.
I may give data to law enforcement at my own discretion, or if required to do so by law.
Personally-Identifiable Information (PII)
In addition to cookies and statistical data, I also collect Personally-Identifiable Information (or PII). This data can be traced back to you or to your personal identity.
- The only PII I collect is your name, email address, and website URL.
- I only collect this information if and when you submit this information through my contact, comment, and subscription forms.
- I collect it to enable me to respond to your comments or questions, and to facilitate your subscription to this blog.
Duration of Data:
Data may be retained indefinitely, or until you invoke your right under GDPR to be forgotten. If you would like to update, correct, or erase your personal data please contact me.
Content embedded from other websites (such as YouTube):
Links to other sites:
- If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to their website. I strongly advise you to review their Privacy Policies.
- Links to other websites do not imply my endorsement of those sites, their owners, or their conte